We are searching for a capable and motivated Support Representative. This person will focus their day around solving inbound software issues for our core EAM/CMMS application and related mobile software. A proactive, high-energy person is desired to provide service excellence to our customers. This role will be a home office position, so being self-motivated is a key characteristic for success with this role. Person will report to the Solution Engineer Manager, and will be expected to produce professional and quality results. |
- Full-time availability during regular business hours
- Business software troubleshooting experience including the ability to quickly identify a problem and follow it through to resolution in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools – Outlook, Excel, and Word are most commonly used
- Self-motivated learning style with a drive for consistent improvement
- Customer management tools (e.g. Zendesk) experience including the ability to efficiently document support tickets, track progress and close with resolution
- Report design and architecture experience including the ability to understand customer requirements and produce concise reports using our proprietary reporting engine
- Microsoft SQL scripting experience including basic to intermediate select statements, joins, and updates for database troubleshooting and correction
We are eager to bring on a candidate for this position. Following a formal review of your resume, you may be requested to document explanations for the above Requirements and Preferred characteristics, as well as, produce sample work from prior positions.
About Maintenance Connection
Maintenance Connection provides Facility Maintenance and Asset Management Software (Browser-Based CMMS) to organizations worldwide. Our unique blend of technology and personalized service is a critical component of our client satisfaction. Our attention to service is evident in the people we hire, the systems we develop and the way we interact with our clients. For more information, please visit www.maintenanceconnection.com.
Maintenance Connection, Inc. - 17 months ago
Maintenance Connection provides Web-Based Maintenance Management (or Web-Based CMMS Software) for organizations needing Equipment...