Project Manager I-Internal
1. Works on internal project delivery
· Budget as detailed in Impact section Small/straight for ward/ local scope
· Low risk
2. Manages project financials
· Meets or exceeds approved budgets
· Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management
3. Manages stakeholder relationships
· Manages first level stakeholder relationships
4. Leads project team
· May lead internal as well as external resources with in a predefined area
· May provide performance feedback on project team members Contributions have impact on HP business (Cost, Efficiency, Total Customer Experience (TCE) generally less than $100K and/or internal project budget generally less than $100K
Education and Experience Required:
Associate degree or equivalent. 1+ years in project leadership role or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrates basic knowledge of project administration, client relations, Information Technology (IT) industry, accounting, and time recording/effort tracking. Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools. Participates in the Services Program Manager (PM) Profession community. On a development plan to build project management skills.
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...