Provide leadership and execution of key financial planning and analysis activities across the Materials group, with global revenues over $4B. Drive standardization and alignment of FP&A activities globally. Lead key FP&A initiatives and activities, such as AOP, Forecasting, Reporting, etc..Provide leadership and oversight to global functional organizations, including Marketing, R&D and Procurement. Lead an overall organization of roughly 10 employees, between global FP&A and global Procurement Finance.
• Lead core global FP&A Processes, such as annual planning, forecasting, strategic/scenario planning, monthly/quarterly reporting, etc.
• Lead FP&A Process transformation through identifying and leveraging best practices across the organizations. Align and standardize reporting and analysis process across regions to drive efficiency within the FP&A function.
• Lead the global Procurement Finance organization. Build on current capabilities to further analytics on material cost and strengthen alignment between finance and procurement.
• Identify and execute plans to further business partnership capabilities across the groups
• Active participation in F1 FP&A assessment, recommendations, and action planning.
• Maintain a leadership role in a variety of business initiatives supporting growth and productivity.
• Provide support to global Marketing in LPM, key member of global marketing LT.
• Oversee global functional budgeting and cost management processes. Support global R&D, Operations, Procurement and HR.
• Constantly look for areas of opportunity and act as business partner to the Group President, VP Finance, and functional VPs
• Support ad-hoc requests/projects across both groups
• 12-15 years strong finance & analytical background
• Mix of FP&A and accounting background preferred, 10 years of FP&A experience required
• Prior Global experience required
• Prior project management experience in working on large, complex projects is required
• Prior experience in supporting a commercial function or operations function is a must
• Prior P&L management experience is desired
• MBA is desired, but not required if prior business partnership experience is strong
• Experience working with large budgets
• Strong situational Leadership
• Strong communication skills required
• Excellent analytical abilities
• Fortune 500 multi national conglomerate experience preferred
• High energy, dynamic, progressive business savvy individual looking to make an impact on the business.
• True Leader/Business partner with strategic mindset
Physical Work Location:
8080 Norton Parkway, Mentor, OH 44060
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Avery Dennison is easy to label: It's a global leader in the making of adhesive labels used on packaging, mailers, and other items....