Location Work from home with occasional client site visits. Proximity to St. Louis, New York suburbs, Atlanta or Philadelphia a plus, but not a requirement.
Position Description The IT Business Analyst will manage support for customer account(s) through all phases of the account relationship. The successful candidate must be detail oriented, organized, and able to critically analyze business processes. They must also be self-motivated and able to complete deliverables with minimal oversight. The Analyst serves as the main point of contact to the customer’s management and IT teams. The Analyst is responsible for all aspects of IT plan execution, which may include:
- Elicit and document customer business requirements and process flows
- Identify, analyze and prioritize client processes, and document technology requirements
- Work with developers to turn the business requirements into technical requirements
- Test and/or verify implemented requirements, either directly or working with the IT technical staff.
- Resolve technical issues.
- Move processes from test to production environment, and provide post-installation support
- Train client end users on new functionality
- Manage project deliverables
- Prepare project status updates, including client presentations and demonstrations
Additionally, the Analyst may participate in solicitation of new business and provide support for new business development.
- We’re a SaaS provider offering a suite of innovative process management solutions for the telecom industry.
- We’re a 15 year-old, financially secure company with a small start-up atmosphere, and we’re in the early stage of a huge growth spurt so there are lots of opportunities to grow with the company.
- Currently around 15 employees spread geographically in US and overseas. We’re virtual so we work from home and visit client sites at key points within our projects.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Business or five (5) years related industry experience
- Strong analytical and Project Management skills, including an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Skilled user of MS Project or similar software. Ability to use software to create and edit standard and custom reports, share resources across projects, organize and track multiple projects, assign and manage tasks.
Additional and/or Desired Requirements
- PM certification a plus
- Strong SQL skills
- Process driven and customer focused
- Ability to develop a technical process and perform analysis and/or specify an integrated solution between systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge/experience with CATV and Telecom industries
- Experience implementing and supporting web-based enterprise application systems in a functional capacity
- General working knowledge of creating business case studies, performing ROI, and conducting comparative product analysis
Experience with process re-engineering and change management preferred
Compensation DOE. The Position will be filled on a contractual basis for the first 90 days, with the opportunity for permanent assignment based on job performance.