SAP XI/PI Consultant
Summary: Serve as subject matter expert in the design, implementation and support of critical Portal, MDM, XI and other SAP systems. Portal development experience a plus not mandatory.
- Participate in the design and development of solutions to more efficiently manage Material Master data within an SAP ECC
- Participate in Blueprint sessions and workshops
- Drive project design and development to Realization
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks
Qualifications, Educational Skills and Experience
- Provide advanced technical support to developers and cross-functional teams for SAP XI/PI related products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills.
- Strong experience in SAP Netweaver XI/PI 7.0 SP14 Installation, Configuration and Administration for integrating SAP MM with enterprise applications
- Strong knowledge of Netweaver Java stack, synchronous (web services), asynchronous (JMS, file) methods via XI/PI for high volume data transfers and connectivity.
- Must have hands-on experience on different techniques to re-platform/reinstall SAP XI, including system copy, using XI Installer etc.
- Java proxy setup, SLD configuration, XI transports
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and resolving issues even in unfamiliar environments.
- Best practices and experience in application performance analysis and tuning
- Knowledge of SOA strategies and best practices
- Works well in a team environment and able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Interfaces with support teams to provide technical expertise for issue resolution to maintain efficient operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 2-3 years of SAP Basis experience.
- 4-5 years of Information Technology/Architecture experience.
- Secret Clearance
- Relational database design and client server concept
AttainResponse is made up of experienced, knowledgeable marketers, designers, copywriters, and technical support staff. Founded in 2005,...