Support the marketing activities of the Riverside office including proposal production, presentations, marketing collateral creation; marketing database maintenance; professional engineering registrations and special projects as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with preparing and editing proposals and statements of qualifications.
- Gathers and assembles materials necessary for proposal production.
- Coordinates and edits subconsultant materials for proposals.
- Meets with appropriate project personnel to discuss proposal/presentation needs.
- Coordinates with vendors and graphics consultants.
- Maintains marketing files (pursuit documents and backup, vendors/consultants, database material).
- Assist with developing text and graphics for announcements, brochures, project descriptions, resumes, etc.
- Coordinates all marketing activities with the regional office, located in San Diego.
- Provides materials to other T.Y. Lin International offices as needed.
- Supports mass mailings, direct mails activities, etc.
- Assists with other office duties as assigned.
Associate’s degree in marketing, journalism, or communications is required; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus. Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be accepted in lieu of degree level education. Must be proficient using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Create Suite. Excellent writing skills required. Excellent attention to detail is a plus. Prior marketing or related experience or internships are highly desired.
T.Y. Lin International - 2 years ago