FACILITIES SUPERVISOR - PRESSURE PUMPING – DICKINSON, ND
US LAND PRESSURE PUMPING
services increases access to proven reserves, improving asset value and ROI. We’re the pressure pumping experts with the reliable resources and guidance.
Responsible for ordering, inventories, and logistics of all chemicals and sand. Supervises and sets the schedule for the loaders. Ensures up keep, maintenance, and repair of the facility's buildings, equipment and surfaces.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manages the functional operation, support systems, safety and security of the location.
- Ensures accurate and current inventory records of all products (Gel, sand, chemicals, etc).
- Assist each district in inventory management and training.
- Recommends budget and capital expenditures related to facilities and facility operations.
- Prepares cost estimates and determines allocation for building renovations or office / non-office space.
- Ensures facilities conform to all requirements of a legal and regulatory nature.
- Responsible, in conjunction with legal, for the oversight of all terms and conditions of a facility's rental contracts.
- May have responsibility for building security, cafeterias, or other associated facilities.
- Prepares and presents necessary budgetary and management reports.
- Monthly Inventory Count.
- Supervise chemicals and loading of trucks.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
DESIRED / PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2 - 5+ years experience in inventory coordination and control
- Ability to supervise warehouse staff
- 5+ years related experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to work as a team member and operate under stringent timelines.
- SAP experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
May require travel, up to approx. 100 mile radius of targeted area, some overnight travel to be expected
May work in the dirt/rig sites; wearing PPE/HSE attire
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...