At Coinmach Service Corporation (CSC) we’re hiring! For more than 60 years, CSC has been a national, leading provider of performance-driven equipment and industry-leading service solutions to the commercial and multifamily industries. We are in need of an experienced field service technician.
At CSC, we have one simple goal – to “create customers for life." We know that the key to achieving our goal is our people!
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Efficiently troubleshoot mechanical repairs to company owned, rented, and/or leased washers, dryers, and air/water machines/vacuums and other vending/metered equipment.
- Recognize and troubleshoot electrical and plumbing problems in the laundry room of customers.
- Maintain clean machines which are consistent with the company image and a professional appearance.
- Responsible for inventory of company provided parts and equipment on company provided vehicle. Responsible for updating parts inventory system.
- Responsible for understanding and strictly following all company processes and procedures
- Effectively use of company provided device to use for routing, scheduling, inventory and accurately recording customer visits.
- Read electrical schematics, maps, GPS, and any other routing systems.
- Always present a professional appearance and handle customers in a positive, professional manner.
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS include but are not limited to:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Maneuvering of heavy equipment up to 75lbs of lifting required
- Must have experience in a mechanical service repair industry
- PC literate; experience with Blackberry or similar device preferred.
- Must own and supply basic hand tools
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills a must
- Knowledgeable and skilled in liquid propane and natural gas preferred.
- Need excellent oral and written communications skills as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly flexible, able to prioritize schedule, and work on multiple projects while still meeting deadlines.
PEAR Core Solutions, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard