Clear, clean, and sanitize tables completely and reset with fresh linen, clean/polished silverware, glassware, and condiments as necessary.
Clean and sanitize chairs and booth cushions.
Serve water, coffee, tea, and soft drinks utilizing proper service standards in a timely manner.
Able to work and cooperate with service staff to ensure proper guest service at all times.
Maintain clean, polished, well stocked, and organized side stations.
Assist with stocking supplies.
Ensure that lost and found articles are immediately turned in to management, security, or the host person on duty.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months previous gourmet dining/or similar experience as a bus person.
- Able to balance and carry a cocktail tray loaded with glassware.
- Have a basic working knowledge of kitchen and dining room systems, structures, and tools.
- Able to respond properly to simple questions concerning style of cuisine.
- Able to describe, discuss, and answer questions related to coffee, tea, and water varieties.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 2 years ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...