Quality Assurance, Newport Beach;
A cutting edge medical device company who is saving lives with their innovative proprietary technology related to the heart, has an immediate job opening for a Software Verification & Validation Engineer. The Software Verification & Validation Engineer will work in their beautiful Southern California headquarters to verify and validate the software applications for their flagship heart device.
- Perform verification and validation activities which include: developing, coordinating, and executing both verification tests and test automation scripts
- Follow documentation procedures associated with design, test, verification and validation activities
- Follow FDA compliance design controls for Class III medical software
- Comply with both external regulatory group standards as well as internal/departmental quality initiatives
- Ensure that there is full traceability between requirements and test cases
Competitive salary, great benefits, bonus structure, and stocks
- Understanding of Object Orientated design skills
- Strong understanding of the software development process
- Working knowledge of C, C++, C# or Java
- Familiarity using cutting edge automated verification tools
- Ability to give and receive instructions
- B.S. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 3-6 years experience in software development
Keywords: V&V, C, C++, C#, OO, Software, Firmware, Embedded, Hardware, Validation, Verification, C, Assembly, C++, Windows, Real Time, RTOS, Android, TCP/IP, SNMP, DHCP, Java, FPGA, UART, SPI, ARM, PIC, GUI, QT, drivers, microcontroller, kernel, Integrity, Medical Device, FDA, ISO, HL7, Class III,
Possible Locations: San Clemente, Newport Beach, Irvine, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Lake Forest, La Habra, Cypress, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Lake Forest, El Toro, Foothill Ranch, Ladera Ranch, Coto de Caza, Trabuco Canyon, Tustin, Costa Mesa, San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Beach, Orange County, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Carson, City of Industry, Pasadena, Glendora, Agoura Hills, Fullerton, Alhambra, Arcadia, Artesia, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Bell Gardens, Bell, Bellflower, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Calabasas, Cerritos, Claremont, Covina, Culver City, Diamond Bar, Downey, El Monte, El Segundo, Gardena, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Huntington Park, Inglewood, La Mirada, La Puente, La Verne, Lakewood, Lancaster, Lynwood, Palmdale, Norwalk, Montebello, Pasadena, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Rosemead, San Dimas, Santa Clarita, South Gate, Torrance, West Covina, Whittier
Jobspring Partners is a technology / engineering focused recruiting agency that seeks to bring value to the table for high end candidates by developing relationships with key decision makers at local companies. We are a value added in a candidate's job search by providing access to great companies that are investing in technology and view it as a resource to drive the business forward. We do all of this while providing a humanized hiring approach.
If interested please click the link below. You will have the chance to upload your resume on the next page. You can also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iCIMS Social Distribution - 19 months ago