CubeSmart is looking |
for a maintenance worker to provide housekeeping, grounds-keeping and repair service to ensure the facilities are clean and orderly.
CubeSmart is one of the largest companies in the $20+ Billion Self-Storage industry operating more than 500 facilities nationwide. As a self-administered and self-managed real estate company, we are focused on the ownership, operation, management, acquisition and development of self-storage facilities in the United States. Our self-storage facilities are designed to offer affordable, easily accessible and secure storage space for residential and commercial customers. As a national owner and operator, we continually enhance our business by applying our management expertise and best practices to each facility.
- Maintains facility by sweeping hallways, stairs and storage spaces, including restroom areas.
- Cleaning snow and debris from sidewalk, mowing lawn, trimming shrubbery and cultivating flowers.
- Maintains buildings, performing minor and routine painting and other related maintenance activities.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs.
- Maintains building accessibility.
- Works to maintain operational continuity between shifts.
- Consistent regular attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, Prescription, Vision, Life
- Holidays, Vacation, Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Open, friendly work environment
- An independent work environment
Required Qualifications: High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Preferred Qualifications: Two years custodial or maintenance experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with and respond to the general public as appropriate
- Able to apply common sense and logic to solve problems
- Ability to make basic repairs, use simple tools and equipment
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, to bend, climb up and down a ladder, and perform various maintenance duties (i.e. sweeping, painting, replacing light bulbs, roof inspections). Much of the work will be outside. Exposure to adverse weather conditions. May require extended hours during peak periods.
Background check and drug screen required. EOE, M/F/D/V
If you meet the requirements above apply today, we’d like to talk to you about this exciting opportunity.