Superior Technical Resources is looking for an QA Inspector our Client located Taunton, MA
Talent and Resources, Aligned. www.superiorjobs.com. EOE M/F/D/V
- Perform 1st piece inspector for line clearance
- Incoming materials
- work in-progress
- finished components
- products and packaging (with labeling)
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, and work for conformance to specifications.
- Notify supervisors and other personnel of production problems, and assist in identifying and correcting these problems.
- Place on hold products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status.
- Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded in an accurate, thorough and complete manner.
- Other higher level responsibilities and tasks as assigned by QA Manager.
- Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and at all times being respectful of other people.
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
- Operation Monitoring - watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- To use and obtain accurate results on all measuring devices as listed in the QA Inspector Training/Skills Rating
Required Skills / Qualifications:
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
Minimum Experience (yrs):
- The ability to read measuring devices and check product for defects.
- Must be able to work with solvents such as, IPA and rubber.
- The ability to lift up to 35 lbs., Weight over 35 lbs.
- Requires assistance from additional personnel. Company approved safety shoes and safety glasses required in designated areas.
- Understanding of company ISO 14001 goals and objectives.
- Walking and standing 100%.
- Mathematical and measuring skills .
- The ability to read and understand work orders and/or the product specification drawings.
- Ability to read measuring devices such as rulers, scales, tape measures, pin gauges, calipers, micrometers.
If you have an existing account, click here to log in and also apply to this position. Otherwise, click on "Apply Now" below to create an account.
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
© 2010 Superior Group
- Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Superior Group Inc. - 12 months ago