Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The ideal individual will assist the Promotions department in effectively and efficiently executing events, as well as executing promotional elements and initiatives on-air and online. Currently seeking responsible, outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly individuals to represent the radio stations at various promotional events in the Spokane area.
- Setup and performance on-site at station appearances in the community.
- Be expected to converse comfortably with the public in an outgoing and friendly manner.
- Assist and work for all Clear Channel Spokane stations and events.
- Other responsibilities include driving promotional vehicles; setting up and running audio and other types of equipment, hanging banners and other staging elements.
- Additional duties maybe assigned by supervisors at any time.
- This position requires a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Position is entry level, part-time - up to 29 hours per week.
- Some heavy lifting (50 lbs) is required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Technical knowledge/experience of sound systems and promotional experience is a plus.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
This company leaves few open channels on the radio dial. Clear Channel Communications is the #1 radio company in the US, with about 860...