Reports to: Manager of Technical Publications
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Prioritize, manage, and run scheduled print jobs depending on deadline, size, content, format, etc.
- Update production schedules, follow quality control procedures, and approve proofs for printing projects.
- Communicate job status information and shipping information and ensure jobs are delivered to clients on or ahead of schedule.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute Company controlled manuals listed in the Company Libraries and other technical publications including maintenance reference and Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) libraries
- Prepare current manuals for new-hire classes, station openings, aircraft induction, lease return, and new vendors.
- Prepare manuals for electronic delivery
- Provide Replacement Company and/or vendor manuals or pages to manual holders as required.
- Obtain updates for distribution of manuals
- Organize, coordinate, and ensure all aircraft manuals are current
- Issue and distribute delinquency notices
- Audit database of vendor manuals and reconcile any differences.
- Order Supplies for Technical Publications Department
- Distribute departmental mail in a timely manner
- Assist the Manager of Publications, and Production and Distribution Lead as required.
High School diploma/GED
Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite
Minimum of one year of previous experience in a Publications Department is preferred
Previous airline experience is preferred
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and operate the office equipment
Candidate must be able to work independently, as a member of a team, and demonstrate effective communication (listening, speaking, and writing) skills
Candidate must have the ability to tolerate ambiguity, and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
Must be able to work well under pressure while managing multiple deadlines & maintaining attention to detail & accuracy.
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...