Title: FMX2507 A&P Mechanic, Line MX
Reports to: Manager, Line Maintenance
The aircraft mechanic is responsible for performing various maintenance functions on company aircraft in accordance with all company policies and procedures as well as all federal aviation regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Perform and assist approved work by their leads within the scheduled shift.
- Ensure completeness of all assigned work documents and records.
- Seek on-the-job training during work shift to ensure proper qualification standards are met and maintained.
- Coordinate all activities with lead mechanic in charge or station supervisor.
- Research all pertinent information and material for work scheduled on aircraft.
- Assist in the clean up of the maintenance work area.
- Enter completed work into maintenance tracking software systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comply with and implement the necessary procedures in the MEL/CDL/NEF Program.
- Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM 100: Maintenance Training Program and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position.
- When directed by management, must obtain taxi and run-up qualification on all aircraft types within six months of assignment in Line Maintenance.
- FAA certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
- Two (2) years of experience performing maintenance in one or more of the following areas:
- Maintenance checks
- Engine changes
- Gear changes
- Structural repairs
- Flight control rigging
- Component maintenance on A320 series aircraft or on large similar type aircraft or successful completion of accredited A&P mechanic training course.
- *DOT safety-sensitive position. As reviewed by the Director of Maintenance
- When directed by management, must obtain taxi and run-up qualification on all aircfraft types within 6 months of assignment in Line Maintenance
- Working knowledge of Aura
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations as they relate to aircraft maintenance
- Must have ability to complete differences training
Republic Airways - 10 months ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...