Evenly and efficiently distribute workloads amongst the Guardian Field Service Technician staff utilizing Mastermind and Mastermind Mapping software. Effective management and maintenance of work schedules is crucial as Guardian continually strives to rank highly among the most prominent low-voltage providers in the country.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments for repairs and system upgrades between service technicians and customers and coordinate any time constraints/scheduling changes with the customer.
- Manage and assign Field Service Technicians’ daily workload by preparing daily routing schedules utilizing Mastermind Mapping software.
- Review assigned Field Service Technicians’ service calls to ensure ample workload and adequate parts and supplies for assigned jobs are in order. Issue material and equipment to technicians.
- Ensure that assigned Field Service Technicians properly “close-out" job tickets through Mastermind and ensure all paperwork is completed properly within the designated time.
- Proactively contact customers via telephone to reschedule service calls when appropriate.
- Answer incoming service related calls from service technicians.
- Other tasks and duties may also be assigned as needed.
- Electronic/alarm system knowledge/dispatching experience required
- Understanding/working knowledge of structured wiring, cable television, telephone systems, intercom systems, whole-house audio, and entertainment systems preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication and data entry skills required
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently needed
- Ability to read maps required
Please see above.
Guardian Protection Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard