The Customer Sales Specialist III (CSS III) is responsible for providing an exceptional in-store customer service experience through proactively engaging with and working to make the customer satisfied in every interaction.
Utilizing Office Depot's proven sales principles, the CSS III must interact with every customer in their specialized zone, and adjacent zones, as needed, to drive incremental sales opportunities and ensure every customer's shopping needs are met.
The Customer Sales Specialist III fully understands all products and solutions within each department, that include Technology, CPD, and Furniture.
The CSS III is responsible for completing an Individual Development Plan (IDP) while in this position in order to prepare for possible movement to the next level in the career path.
Additionally, the CSS III will be responsible for assisting with merchandise-related activities such as planogram, merchandise, and price changes as directed by the Sales leader.
High School diploma or equivalent education plus a minimum of three (3) years related experience preferred.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
- 3+ years of previous sales/customer service experience required
- Must possess ability to work with computers to process information/merchandise through POS register system.
- Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete documentation, utilize training tools and serve customers at check-out.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers. Must possess an interest in continually developing personal selling skills and product knowledge.
- Must like to interact with people.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictates.
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you'd like for me to upload, just need to confirm logo..assuming the logo from the careers site, but want to confirm since it is not the...