This Senior Management position drives sales and maximizes business opportunities. The Merchandise Manager is responsible for the development of people and fostering a team environment.
- Drives sales volume, edit assortments for profit and manages the gross margin
- Develops people and fosters a team environment
- Customer service oriented and a sales leader
- Proactive in the planning process
- Ability to maintain a pleasant and upbeat demeanor
- Performs additional tasks as required
- Building Effective Teams
- Strategic Agility
- Managing Vision and Purpose
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred. Must have multi division experience in retail, good leadership skills, and analytical skills and must have good communication skills. History successful growth of business is essential.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
Neiman Marcus - 20 months ago
For over a century, The Neiman Marcus Group has stayed focused on serving the unique needs of the luxury market. Today, that commitment is...