When you join our family at Emeritus at Montclair Park , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
As a Kitchen Helper , you'll help to maintain the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry. Assisting our cook, you'll be responsible for food preparation, serving meals, setting tables, bussing tables, washing dishes, and completing cleaning duties. If you have a passion for helping others, join us as we strive to provide a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
Position requirements include:
• Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulations).
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 22 months ago