Girling Health Care's Community Care division is currently seeking a Fee For Service Non- Lincensed Field Supervisor in McAllen, TX!
1. Conducts on-site client evaluations and develops service plan in conjunction with the authorization from the Department of Aging and Disability Services, HMO or AAA.
2. Completes visits as scheduled and reports daily to scheduler.
3. Recruits, hires, trains and supervises attendants.
4. Completes the appropriate forms, attaches to the Daily Visit Report and turns into the office within 48 hours of visit.
5. Responsible for documentation of pertinent information.
6. Corrects and resubmits error rejections within 48 hours.
7. Responsible for maintaining supervisor files.
8. Participates in staff meetings and in-services.
9. Participates in community relations activities.
10. Maintains confidentiality of clients, attendants and staff information.
11. Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Client Care/Designee.
Will service Hondo, Pearsall, & Cotulla areas!
Two years full-time study at an accredited college or university or individuals hired with a high school diploma or equivalent may substitute supervisory experience in a health care facility. Must be able to communicate effectively and to document pertinent information. Must be organized and detail oriented. Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish).
Harden HealthCare, LLC - 12 months ago
Harden Healthcare provides a continuum of care addressing a range of healthcare needs, including rehabilitation, home healthcare, assisted l...