Are you seeking a challenging healthcare position with a strong, growing company? You have come to the right place! It's Better @ Medcor! Medcor is a national provider of on-site occupational health & safety services. We employ both clinical staff and corporate professionals across the country in non-traditional settings. We offer an upbeat, team-oriented work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are seeking an RN, LVN, LPN or Paramedic to work occasional PRN / on call shifts in occupational health setting in Fremont, NE. Great opportunity to earn additional pay and work occasional shifts on "as needed" or PRN basis. Shift hours would be Monday - Saturday.
At Medcor we embrace a set of simple practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. Here is what we practice and believe in:
To really be there for another person whether it is a customer, coworker, family or a friend;
• Choose your attitude and celebrate each day by making the best of every moment!;
• Playing at work creates an atmosphere that your job more enjoyable, energizes the creativity and problem solving;
• Recognize each other from your heart and make a positive impact on people you work with and meet;
• Better your wellbeing through our Wellness Program which includes multitude of resources to enjoy benefits of good health;
• Better Us! We believe in teamwork and helping one another, which in turn assures the success of our organizations as a whole and empowers our associates to grow and succeed in their careers with Medcor.
Job duties include Participation in all aspects of Medcor’s daily operations at our clients’ place of business by performing duties related to Workplace incident triage and treatmeant for employees, contractors and guests according to the Medcor Patient Care Guidelines. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Assessing & treating injuries and illnesses
Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
Physical exams and testing
General administrative duties
Successful candidates will possess solid clinical skills, have at least two years' relevant experience in their field, hold current licensure / certification at the required level, be self-motivated and productive, display a friendly disposition, and use effective written and verbal communication skills. Computer proficiency is required.
Nurses should have experience in occupational health, emergency medicine, or critical care.
Some benefit plans are available to part-time and on-call associates. Great working environment.
Individuals who receive an offer of employment from Medcor will be required to undergo a drug test and a criminal background check. Medcor offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.