HIRING RANGE: $55k - $72k
- Support Zondervan network and systems including local VMware environment, routers, switches, storage, and backup.
- Under the direction of Corporate Infrastructure Services, provide local support of all infrastructure elements including Telephony, WAN, and Desktop integration.
- Oversee and when necessary participate in desktop support operations.
- Provide local support for monitoring the health of all Zondervan systems.
- As the infrastructure operations representative, liaise with and participate in project teams delivering new solutions to the business.
- Keep current on Microsoft systems. Also keep up with programming languages, techniques as well as trends and concepts in .Net and SQL and associated tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Personal Characteristics):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent level of experience
- Knowledge of the Windows server operating system
- Knowledge of SQL 2008 R2 DB environments
- Knowledge of SAN environments
- Must be energetic and willing to work in a high performance, rapidly changing environment
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work in every direction simultaneously – Application support, DB support, Testing Software.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes in software
- Windows Server, SQL, .Net, SharePoint experience
- Team Player
- Self-Starter, highly motivated
- Able to handle pressure and multiple deadlines
- Customer service focused
- Goal and deadline oriented
- Understanding of publishing business processes and Supply Chain process
- Understanding of media content and delivery
- Exposure to Digital Asset Management systems a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server and 4GL administration
- Ability to support others, encouraging them to succeed
Zondervan is an EOE