1. Treat and educate patients with a high level of personalized care and to obtain patient goals.
2. Follow compliance guidelines for all clinical documentation.
3. Demonstrate accurate and ethical billing procedures
4. Manage patient and employee schedules.
5. Apply and follow administrative policies and procedures
6. Communicate with executives weekly regarding professional, clinical, and personal needs.
Peak Physical Therapy is one of the leading out patient proividers in the Treasure Vallley offering excellent care to various populations in 4 communities.
We are seeking a passionate and driven Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team of professionals. An individual that cares as much as we do, that our patients receive the care they need and deserve, defines our culture. Our fun, family friendly clinics provide opportunties for therapists to engage thier interests and passionas by establishing program sthat increase the skills of our patients.
Our staff is the cornerstone to PPT's commitment to quality care. Our goal is to provide the tools necessary to help our clinical staff understand our commitment to this philosphy. Tos see if you qualify to join our team, please email Darin - ceo @peakphysicaltherapy.net .
***Active Physical Therapist License in the State of Idaho is required***
American Physical Therapy Association - 7 months ago