The National Client Delivery - Implementation Manager is responsible for directing/monitoring the operational effectiveness and workflow process during the new client or new product implementation process and is responsible for delivering a plan to produce product deliverables that meet the needs of the customer as well as serving as a communication coordination point between the client, operations and sales. The position is responsible for on-going support of national clients and advises regional operations to assure coordinated production and delivery. This role is also responsible for daily oversight of operational performance via standard and custom reports as well as having significant authority to communicate corrective actions and operational directives in the event of SLA or quality deficiencies. Assists Sales with pre-sale support in contract development, process design and on-boarding of large scale client volumes.
This position can be located in any of RedVision's physical offices: NY, NJ, FL, MD, CO, TX, PA, UT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with appropriate members of the National Client Delivery team, Sales team, Regional Managers and Central Operations team during new prospect discovery period using the Client Implementation document provided by the Sales team to identify anticipated volumes and to understand the prospects requirements.
a) Attend phone conferences with prospects and the Sales Team
2. Work with appropriate members of the Sales, Client Services and Operations Team on any non-standard processes, products or pricing.
3. Work with appropriate members of the Sales team, Client Services, State Managers and Operations team during discovery period for existing clients requesting new products, or clients wishing to order in states or counties outside of their initial set-up, using the Client Implementation document provided by the Sales team to identify anticipated volumes, understand the prospects requirements.
a) Attend phone conferences with clients and the Sales Team
4. Work with appropriate members of the Client Services team, State Mangers, RedVision Operations team and Information Technology team to implement new clients and changes to existing clients.
5. Client support for new clients and changes to existing clients during the first 30 days after implementation. Which may include:
a) Onsite training
b) Onsite follow-up
c) Oversight of operations processing to ensure that orders are being processed properly
d) Communication with the client to make certain that we are meeting clients expectations and requirements
6. Help Desk Support - Lead / coordinate requests from the Help Desk on all requests including but not limited to:
a) Product pricing
b) Order type
d) Client / Product set-up
e) Requests for reports not in place
7. Lead/Assist in the development of standard documentation to facilitate client and operations communications as required.
8. Work with the Information Technology team to create new and enhanced workflows within the system as required.
9. Notify executive management of any deviations to implementation or pricing that would affect scope of work expected, volume, resource requirements, or any other matters which would adversely affect RedVision’s ability to deliver and meet the product expectations of the customer.
10. Coordinate with the Manager of Strategic Partnerships (offshore) the due diligence, oversight, and maintenance of existing and potential strategic partners.
11. Work witquality assurance to ensure policies and procedures are addressed and documented for strategic partners.
12. Coordinate onboarding for any new products to strategic partners
13. Maintain daily communications between internal departments and strategic partners.
14. Support the capture and report cost savings between partner and internal cost.
15. Monitor and report daily quality and production from all strategic partners.
16. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No direct reports at present. Significant indirect review of operational performance and national client delivery optimization with associated organizational authority to address execution deficiencies and risks.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work is sedentary, typically employee sits comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment that requires normal safety precautions.
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum 6 months prior title examination experience
Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
Prior Customer Service experience
Prior workflow experience
Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
Working knowledge of legal documents affecting title to real property and methods by which they are recorded, liens, encumbrances and circumstances that affect title to real property
Familiarity with all procedures performed in title report production—including abstracts, examinations, document retrieval, surveys, plat maps, tax data,etc.
Proficiency in TitleVision
Proficient in Microsoft Office primarily excel
Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect in a sales environment
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
RedVision - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard