The Lead Messaging Analyst is responsible for developing hardware, operating system, messaging and collaboration strategies to provide efficient, scalable platforms for the Citrix Systems global business-critical environments. This messaging analyst is responsible for providing tier IV support as a subject matter expert and technical leader in messaging, collaboration and directory service technologies.
This individual is responsible for future-state planning, complex architecture design, product evaluation and project execution. (S)he is a key decision maker and is responsible for managing the entire project life cycle, from requirements gathering to close-out.
The Lead Messaging Analyst works with a team of engineers in the design, development, consolidation, and build-out of Citrix Systems datacenters, as well as develops platforms and processes for maintaining the existing co-located datacenters globally. The architect is responsible for managing all projects that affect the production or disaster recovery datacenters globally.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have knowledge of IT distributed hardware and operating system platforms
- Must have extensive knowledge of Windows 2003/2008, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2012 is a plus
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007
- Hands-on experience with Exchange 2010 and 2013 are a plus
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013 are a plus
- Hands-on experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux is a plus
- Hands-on experience with HP/UX and Sun Solaris is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge of platform virtualization products
- Knowledge of the Xen product line is a plus
- Must have a basic understanding of Blade architecture
- Experience with the HP BladeSystem product line is a plus
- Must possess the ability to perform complex scheduling, control and planning functions with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Must have the ability to work cross functionally in a virtual organization.
- Candidate should have strong technical knowledge of datacenter issues; knowledge of physical infrastructure, power, and cooling are a plus
- Evaluate workload and available resources and provide accurate feedback to adjust project schedules
- Think proactively and independently and simplify existing procedures
- Define, document and clearly communicate relevant architecture to development and operations personnel
- Experience in disaster recovery planning for a small to medium enterprise
- Background in datacenter operations and production services
- Proven track record delivering enterprise solutions and services by partnering with other business users
- Familiarity with SAN and NAS storage solutions, as well as fibre channel technologies and the iSCSI protocol are a plus
- Must have knowledge of backup and recovery of messaging systems
- Must be capable of understanding and following market trends and directions
- Experience designing and implementing solutions with Citrix products is a plus
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as well as solid presentation skills
- Work in a dynamic, multi-vendor teaming environment
- CompTIA A+, MCSE, MCITP and/or CCNA certifications are a plus
- Project management skills
Citrix Systems - 17 months ago
Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable PCs, IP...