Job: North District Manager
Primary Job Functions:
- Assists COO in overseeing and coordinating the provision of high quality emergency medical care.
- Assists the Director of Operations in ensuring employee knowledge and compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and functions necessary for the daily operation of Patriot Ambulance, Inc.
- Is proficient and performs all other functions of the Dispatcher, Emergency Medical Technician, and Chair Car job descriptions.
- At all times displays leadership and professionalism while setting an example.
- Oversees and coordinates the provision of high quality emergency medical care and dispatching.
- As set forth in the Emergency Medical Technician, Dispatcher, and Chair Car job descriptions.
- Minimum of three (3) years full-time experience as a registered EMT. Dispatching or Chair Car experience preferred, but not necessary.
- One (1) year full-time supervisory experience preferred.
Chief Operating Officer
- Assigned Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; generally fifty (50) hours per week as
- Is available by communications device twenty-four (24) hours per day for problems within the scope of this job description, or in high profile situations.
- Participates in the Manager on Call weekend schedule
- Manages and directs all operations personnel in the performance of their duties within their district assignment.
- Demonstrates and ensures knowledge, understanding and compliance of Patriot Ambulance, Inc. policies and procedures. Monitors, evaluates and corrects employees’ knowledge, understanding and compliance of Patriot Ambulance, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves problems within the scope of this job description.
- Evaluates and monitors the work performance of employees and assists in the preparing of performance appraisals as necessary.
- Inspects employees, quarters, Company vehicles and equipment, each shift within district on a regular basis.
- Provides appropriate feedback to the individual EMT(s) as needed.
- Monitors professional and clinical quality by viewing employees during the performance of their duties.
- Assists in the preparation and scheduling of continuing education as needed. Interfaces with Clinical Services to ensure quality of care and availability of training opportunities.
- Responsible for preparing statistics and/or reports as requested by the Chief Operating and required by contract.
- Serves as a liaison between Patriot Ambulance and other services such as Police and Fire Department.
- Actively pursues positive relationships with outside entities.
Monster - 23 months ago