Business Title: Senior Analyst, Financial Management Government Sector
Requisition Number: 34794
Area of Interest: Information Technology
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst in Financial Management for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Tallahassee office.
* Provide clients with a variety of business process analysis, cost analysis, and operational reviews
* Perform project-oriented work on key client engagements
* Assist with the creation of proposals and other business development activities
* Help state, local, and other public sector organizations identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; degree in accounting, finance, business administration, public administration, political science, or economics preferred
* Internship or work experience, specifically focused on state and local government, preferred
* Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of team members and clients
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 18 months ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...