SavaSeniorCare Consulting Services, LLC is seeking an Assistant Rehab Manager for The Westbury Place, located in Houston, TX.
This clinician assists the Program Manager with the overall administration, clinical planning, development, and operations of the Rehab Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists Program Manager in ensuring that rehabilitation staff is providing appropriate care to Resident in keeping with established standards for quality and in accordance with generally established principles of care.
- Assist with the scheduling of residents for therapy services considering available treatment hours, staff resources and overall plan of care.
- Supports Program Manager in the development of in-house therapy programs including equipment assessment, and staffing ratios.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs patient care duties as their licensed discipline.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, or Masters degree in Speech Therapy
- Current valid state licensure as an OTR, RPT, SLP-CCC,
- One to three (1-3) years’ previous clinical experience preferred.
SavaSeniorCare Consulting Services LLC
Toll Free: 1-877-446.9046
Sava Senior Care - 2 years ago