As a Route Sales Representative, you will drive the widely recognized SCHWAN’S® truck to sell and deliver more than 300 varieties of frozen foods to families around the area. Your drive and ambition can go a long way toward your ability to meet the needs of current customers, secure new customers, and in defining what you earn through the real earning potential of sales commissions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Compensation and Schedule Objectives
- Sells and delivers frozen food and other company products to up to 120 customer's homes or places of business daily.
- Completes all assigned route and building days according to schedule determined by manager.
- Addresses service complaints and works to resolve them. Communicates complaints and resolution to manager in a timely manner.
- Follows guidelines of Good Sales Practices, including but not limited to; displaying products, calling on all customers, following up on missed/not at home customers, professional demeanor.
- Informs customers of new products and special promotions.
- Other duties consistent with sales and route positions.
- Pay for performance – opportunity to be paid for high service levels & sales commissions
- Pay mix: 40% base/60% variable to include, but not limited to:
- Daily base pay
- Daily service incentive
- Daily sales commission
- New customer incentive
- Willing to work outdoors an average of 60 hours per week
- Due to schedules with residential customers, evening hours are required & Saturdays are likely
- Comprehensive Benefit Options
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Vacation
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 1 moving violation in the past 12 months
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 36 months
- No DUI, reckless driving or driving on a suspended or revoked license in the past 36 months
- Must have active and valid driver license in state of residence
US-Montana-BUTTE-MT-105 SOUTH PARKMONT (0387)