Position: Graphic Designer/Production Artist
Location: San Francisco
Status: Part-Time Freelance (5 - 10 hours a week)
Rate: up to $30/hr.
A leading API software technology organization needs a Jr. Graphic Designer/Production Artist to join their team on a part-time freelance basis.
You are someone who can take multiple marketing pieces and make them look like part of the same system of work!
Specific projects will include the following:
• Taking an existing layout of a case study and placing new graphics
• Taking a sample banner image and making different versions of the same graphic and messaging in multiple sizes
• Taking screen shots of videos and sizing them in photoshop to be a specific size
• Creating concepts of banner and show graphics and then creating the files needed for the printer
• Laying out a brochure or whitepaper
Our client is seeking a mature sensibility, clean design, good use of graphics and typography.
Work will begin onsite then move offsite.
Initially this project will start off as 5 - 10 hours of work and will ramp up in March.
You must use your own computer for this work.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF8@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard