Feel Like a Super Star!…
Join Bright Horizons, one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”, as a twos teacher and be greeted like a celebrity every time you walk in the classroom as children welcome you with excitement, wonder and an eagerness to learn from you.
Please note you must scroll down and click Apply On-line to apply for this position.
Twos teachers play a very special role in a young child’s life. Your knowledge, patient, loving nature and enthusiastic passion for working with young children ensures that each child develops with a sense of confidence within a caring, learning environment.
You have the privilege of guiding children through the many exciting milestones of children while fostering their natural curiosity. As they discover their ever-increasing abilities to climb, catch, run, and experiment, you'll support their growing self-confidence. When they explore books, sing songs, play instruments, try puzzles, ride tricycles, zip their coats, and gain independence, you are there to encourage their budding skills.
As a Bright Horizons twos teacher , you will:
When you join the Bright Horizons family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families, and employees. Our commitment to children extends beyond our centers through our Bright Horizons Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to improving the quality of life for at-risk children and our Going Green efforts to raise social responsibility awareness about environmental issues and inspire earth-friendly activities.
- Help young children develop social, cognitive, emotional, and physical skills
- Provide a stimulating and exploratory environment
- Create a language-rich atmosphere
- Foster strong family relationships through open communication
- Allow children to expand their ever-increasing abilities while developing into the very best people they can be
- Prepare a safe, welcoming environment where children can freely explore and actively make sense of the world through our curriculum, The World at Their Fingertips
- Enjoy the highest quality teaching resources and classroom materials
- Follow all safety and health rules while supervising all children at all times
- Keep the environment and equipment safe, clean, and attractive
- Support organizational mission, philosophies, values, goals, and policies to parents/guardians and coworkers
- Participate actively in the teaching team through communication, collaboration, and curriculum planning
Our extensive benefits package includes:
Key Words: teachers, teacher, education, school, infant, toddler, pre-k, preschool, pre-kindergarten, center director, child care, day care, daycare, childcare, children, child, teach, early childhood, early education, early care
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA training program
- Ongoing training through Bright Horizons University — our own online university
- Career path
- Same sex domestic partner benefits
- Auto and home insurance discounts
- Real Estate Advantage Program
- Commuter benefits
- Online shopping discounts
- Cell phone discounts
- And more!
- High school diploma/GED required
- Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
- CDA or working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons Family Solutions is a leading provider of early education and preschools, employer-sponsored child care, back-up care,...