Objective of Position: Technician conducts preventative maintenance, repair, installation, programming, commissioning and general servicing of systems, including detailed troubleshooting of systems.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Use your expertise to assist our clients in optimizing their operations
- Consults with the customer through data gathered and site assessments.
- Provides field proposals for retrofits, upgrades and or enhancements to existing equipment.
- Assists sales by providing technical recommendations for sales leads.
- Manages assigned work to meet professional and efficient execution of time and customer satisfaction.
- Provides sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings.
- May assist with job layouts and bid proposals.
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 years of experience in Building Automation Controls and HVAC
- Preferred experience with the following automated controls systems:
o Automated Logic
o Johnson Controls
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to stand, stoop, climb, bend, stretch and walk as required successfully installing, inspecting, and repairing building automation systems. Ability to lift, hold, and carry equipment and materials weighing up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Ability to operate standard motor vehicles, including automobiles, trucks and vans.
Benefits: Competitive salary, health coverage with choice of two plans, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, Simple IRA plan, direct deposit, biweekly pay schedule, generous PTO plan available first day of employment, 6 paid holidays, YMCA membership
HSC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. HSC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
HSC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of HSC’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.