The Human Resource/Payroll Coordinator is a specialist role within the Human Resources Team.
Primary job responsibilities include payroll administration, recordkeeping, reporting and general Human Resources support to the Human Resources Director, Recruiters and the employee base and management team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process semi-monthly US payroll and monthly global payrolls
- Monthly and weekly Human Resources reporting
- HR administration of Replicon time reporting system
- Entry and maintenance for company training database, tracks and reports on employee status on required training
- Assists Recruitment with reference checks, background processing, coordination of candidate travel and recruitment support
- Prepares new hire packets and coordinates new hire preparation with IT and Facilities
- Assists with Immigration and Safety Programs
- Maintains employee files and recruitment record keeping
- Assists with benefit and 401k administration
- Maintains the library of job descriptions.
- Maintains I-9 documentation
- Processes HR purchase orders and invoices
- Assists with company newsletter, and company events
- Coordinates tuition reimbursement program
- Maintains and updates HR intranet page and career portion of the internet page
- Tracks employee performance reviews, training and initiatives
- Provides reception desk back up coverage
- Administers the company tuition reimbursement program.
- Responds to general employee payroll, human resources and benefits questions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Requires strong teamwork and flexibility to accomplish goals and department deadlines.
- Requires strong customer orientation in interacting with and resolving issues in a timely, professional and positive manner.
- Requires ability to write routine reports and standard documentation.
- Requires the ability to present a professional image and to encourage others to do the same.
- Demonstrates a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment - remains composed and behaves professionally during emotionally-charged or stressful situations.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and works well under time constraints.
- Makes effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Able to deal with diverse people and situations.
- Is attentive to the needs of management and employees - responds quickly and competently to requests.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources and Payroll
- Basic knowledge of state and federal wage and tax laws
- Must have working knowledge and experience using e-mail, Internet, Microsoft Office, Visio and support of payroll functions.
- ADP Payroll experience a plus
ORS Partners, LLC. is a provider of on-demand Outsourced Recruiting Services (ORS), and is comprised of the regions top professional recruiters hired to build and scale emerging technology and middle-market companies along with Fortune 100 companies . ORS Partners is a wholly-owned portfolio company of Cross X Platform (CXP).