This position is responsible for supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in coordinating multi-channel opportunities, facilitating special projects and supporting online acquisition strategies and tactics (e.g. search, display advertising)
- Work with Marketing Specialist, agency and full line marketing team on multi-channel media opportunities (e.g., online display ads and local marketing).
- Act as liaison between digital publishers (W Mag, Vogue) and full line marketing team, Marketing Specialist and the agency.
- Ensure timely delivery of all assets required to launch coop display advertising campaigns
- Work with internal creative team, buyers and Marketing Specialist to set quarterly display banner calendar and enter into SharePoint
- Create vendor coop display campaign summary decks
- Assist Marketing Specialist with daily/weekly reporting and analysis of marketing channels.
- Assist Marketing Specialist with yearly recap decks
- Review Saks.com buyer quarterly strategies by department and coordinate key promotional efforts and new vendor additions with paid search agency.
- Work with agency partners to manage reporting and monthly invoicing.
- Assist in gathering of consumer and competitive research for display and paid search.
- BS or BA required, concentration Marketing a plus
- 1-2 years in marketing, with online marketing or agency experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Strong organizational skills as well as verbal/written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to prioritize work in order to meet important deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Online analytics
Saks Fifth Avenue is a member of the Saks Incorporated (NYSE:SKS) group and operates 62 stores, led by its landmark flagship on New York's...