This position will maintain our warehouse located at Morgan Street.
Job duties include being responsible for keeping the warehouse clean and organized; make deliveries to and from warehouse and Hoover Building; coordinate pick-up's and deliveries; maintain inventory of storage at warehouse; responsible for surplus storage; distribute forms; perform minor maintenance at warehouse and Hoover Building; assist information technology staff with distributing computers; and perform special projects as assigned.
Applicants should expect to begin at the minimum salary Minimum Qualifications No specific education or experience is required.
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Drive fork lifts
- Work with minimal supervision
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 100 lbs
- Ability to stand, reach, bend, and stoop for long periods of time
- Ability to work in tiring and uncomfortable positions
- Ability to be in attendance regularly
- Basic working knowledge of a PC and use of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, and Excel
For additional information, please click on this link to view the job description and minimum qualifications. Additional Qualifications Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and be in compliance with all Iowa tax filing requirements. Post Close Date 23-Nov-2012
State of Iowa Talent Gateway - 6 months ago