We are currently seeking a Technology Specialist/Manager with experience in supported Ziegler-Natta catalysts or Electronic Materials for our Baton Rouge Process Development Center. Title & salary will be dependent on experience.
* Lead process development and scale-up to multipurpose Industrial facilities with urgency & confidence
* Lead or perform process evaluation, development, scale-up, design, safety analysis, troubleshooting and startup support.
* Review or create process manuals, operating instructions, environmental and safety documentation.
* Interact with departments, customers, internal business mgt and plant mgt.
* 5-15 years of applicable chemical or polymer industry experience
* Strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a team approach
* 5+ years of Ziegler-Natta supported catalyst scaleup experience or 3+ years of scale-up experience with metal organics for electronic materials industry
* Experience and understanding of use, adaptation and modification of catalyst in a polyolefin plant production environment
* or Experience and understanding of metal organics use in chemical vapor deposition
* Previous experience as a manufacturing technology manager linking the bridge between R&D and Manufacturing functions
Albemarle Corporation (Albemarle) is a global developer, manufacturer and marketer of engineered specialty chemicals. Albemarle sells a...