THE NOERR PROGRAMS
Creating Magic, Inspiring Smiles, Capturing Memories! ™
Bunny 2013 Team & Management Opportunities
Cashier, Greeter, Photographer
Be the Bunny!
Set & Region Management
THE NOERR PROGRAMS provides the Photo Experience in Simon Malls nationwide. We seek Team Players to lead our 2013 Bunny Photo Promotion Campaign.
The mission of NOERR is to make a positive impact in every mall we serve, and to create a special, personal experience for each and every visitor. Create Holiday Magic! ®
We seek people with a passion for creating special experiences, sales, and serving.
Be enthusiastic, gracious, and 16 years of age. Help children smile and enjoy themselves. Play a role in creating Magical experiences for children of all ages.
We seek Managers who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, like to be challenged, and value the opportunity to make a difference.
• Hire, train, and supervise all location employees.
• Drive performance to create magical moments and exceed sales goals.
• Oversee day-to-day coordination of events, operations, and sales.
• Develop and maintain client and guest relationships.
• Retail/restaurant management experience (minimum 1-2 years)
• Demonstrate successful experience driving sales (2-4 years)
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to devote a ‘full time’ effort for a limited period of time (up to 7 weeks)
• Home Internet Connection
Sales, People, Computer and Accounting skills are basic. Your willingness to learn is essential. Child Positive Attitude, a must!
NOERR REWARDS, employee incentive program.
How to Apply:
Submit contact information online: www.BunnyJobs.com
Management candidates, please include resume.
The Noerr Programs cultivates and embraces diversity, seeking associates from a variety of backgrounds and experience. People with varied personal history, knowledge, and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our culture.
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...