Assists Mortgage Regional Manager in the leadership and management of Mortgage Loan Originators to achieve production goals, operational excellence, growth and profitability of the region. Maintains a personal pipeline of retail mortgage loans. Recruits, interviews and trains elite talent, as well as be pro-active in retaining current employees and managing performance. Actively participates in local and state mortgage banking, realtor, and builder trade associations, and maintains a thorough understanding of mortgage industry knowledge and current issues. Communicate business goals, objectives and company performance results to staff. Promote an effective sales environment through sales training, individual and team coaching, sales contests and in the creation of marketing materials. Act as liaison between U.S. Bank Home Mortgage and other departments/areas of the company. Establishes collaborative partnerships with other business lines within U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Key Words: Mortgage Retail Manager, Area Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Manager, Production Manager
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of experience as a Retail Mortgage Loan Originator
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience
- Expert knowledge of sales and sales strategies
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed customer service/relations skills
- Demonstrated new business development and relationship management skills
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage products/services, operations, and current market trends
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...