Loan Documentation Specialist 3
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Fulfillment Team: Originates and services mortgage loans using fair and responsible lending practices to help turn houses into homes.
Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures for loan products.
- Processing; closing and compliance for loan products.
- Interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation.
- Ordering all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow ups.
6+ months experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Experience processing and/or closing conforming and non conforming loan products, including data analysis and validation.
- Demonstrated Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, customers and co-workers.
- Ability to perform tasks with limited supervision.
- Time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve volume goals.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- PC and keyboarding skills, including experience with Windows operating systems.
- Mortgage closing experience.
- FHA/VA experience.
Wells Fargo - 30+ days ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It prov...