Traffic Control Crew Leader
The crew leader will be responsible for making sure the
traffic control devices are erected properly, all
devices are functioning correctly, delegate duties to
the team, monitor the work zone and relieve team members
so that all workers get proper breaks.
control devices around the work zone
- Be responsible for erecting and maintaining traffic
- Direct traffic through the work zone
- Communicate with each other on traffic flow using
- Hold and operate Stop/Slow signs to direct motorists
- Remain courteous and calm while dealing with the
- Relocate traffic control devices as necessary
- Maintain public safety in the work zone
- Work independent and absent of supervision
- Be responsible for the company work truck.
- Be responsible for all communication devices and
- Interpret traffic control plans and implement.
- Lead team in proper execution of the work.
- Implement company safety policies.
- Coordinate with client and plan future activities.
- Track all time, complete daily reports and submit to
experience is preferred but not required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 0-2 years of
- OSHA 10-hour safety training preferred but not
clean driving record.
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license and a
writing and via radios
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Communicate clearly and precisely both orally and in
those contacted in the course of work
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with
- Work flexible hours including nights and weekends if
drug screen and background check.
- Hiring is contingent upon passing a pre-employment
Req. Code : MJBK01011213
Trans-Tel - 23 months ago
TRANS-TEL CENTRAL, INC. (TTC) has specialized in the design and installation of fiber optic and high-speed copper communication networks...