Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBC.
This position contributes to thesuccess of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing part-time reception duties at a PBC location.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Greet and direct visitors to the facility.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer service.
- Perform general administrative support work such as running reports, copying, filing, faxing, special projects as assigned, etc.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Cross train to support other administrative functions.
- Reconcile daily deposit log.
- Manage postal needs for facility.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Job Qualifications: :
- High School or GED
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office and telephone systems
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
- Previous administrative experience
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests...