Working as an Assistant Marketing Manager in our ScientificTechnical Medical and Scholarly business, you will create and implement annual marketing plans in support of an assigned list of life science journals and contribute to the development of marketing strategy for relevant subject areas. You will plan and implement online, print and conference campaigns to increase product usage, develop new revenue, encourage content submission, grow email marketing lists and maintain society and editorial relationships.
Compensation & Benefits :
- Publishing or marketing experience including creating marketing communications
- Creative with excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively and deliver consistent results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interface and cooperate effectively with publishing partners
- Experience marketing academic journals preferred
- Foreign language or international business experience a plus
- Travel to conference and client meetings approximately 3-4 times per year required
- Competitive Base Salary
- Wiley provides Incentive Plans to reinforce and sustain a culture devoted to excellent performance; to emphasize performance against specific objectives at the corporate, business, product line and individual levels; and to reward significant contributions that further the success of our business objectives
- For Health and Welfare Benefits information please click on the following link: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301743.html
Although we appreciate your interest, only those candidates with who we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.
Wiley's Global Research business is a provider of content-enabled solutions to improve outcomes in research, education and professional...