There’s an optimism that exists within CareWorks Technologies, and it’s infused in virtually everything we do on a day-to-day basis. We enjoy what we do because we have confidence that our people, our way of doing things and the technology that we use and create will result in breakthrough solutions for our customers. We’re not afraid of challenges and, in fact, we welcome them. We want to succeed because that makes you succeed.
We approach everything we do with an enthusiasm and a level of energy that can only be achieved through total involvement. We’re your partners, and we have a vested interest in you and your organization.
You’re not going to find another company like us, and that’s just the way we like it. Being different is great for us. And it’s even better for you.
CareWorks Technologies is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Lead for a long term project opportunity in Columbus, OH!!!
The focus of this position is to perform test leadership activities for a web re-platform project. The project involves implementing a new front-end and back-end Ecommerce application and introducing several new interfaces. This role will involve working with testers and subject matter experts to identify and develop test scenarios and test cases in HP Quality Center / TestDirector, and facilitating the execution of the test cases across testers in multiple functional areas. The test lead will report status to project leadership regularly and will own the identification and communication of any issues or risks for the testing work stream on the projects. The testers assigned to the project may span multiple geographical areas, and the resources will have varying degrees of experience with the functionality under test and the testing methodology being used.
• Manages functional testing activities on one large IT project or multiple smaller IT projects, concurrently. Includes working with project leaders on resource planning and timelines, coordinating the work of multiple testing resources to develop test scenarios and test cases, facilitating test execution and defect management activities, and providing regular status to project and business leaders.
• Expert in functional testing process, including test scope identification, test requirements management, test case development, test scheduling, and defect management.
• Strong understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies, including Waterfall and iterative approaches like Agile / Scrum.
• Expert in using HP Quality Center / TestDirector for test and defect management.
• Independently documents and presents test strategies / plans to project and business leaders.
• Experience leading multiple resources on projects; onshore and offshore.
• Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills with IT and Business audiences.
• Excels at working in a project environment and on cross-functional teams.
• Retail / Ecommerce background is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years experience in software testing.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Technologies - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard