ASSEMBLY, MAINTENANCE, OVERHAUL - SURFACE KIT TECH. - BOSSIER CITY,LA
4915 Hazel Jones Rd., Bossier City, LA
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Surface Kit Technician in Bossier City, LA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Responsible for testing, cleaning and stocking surface and coring equipment.
- Responsible for disassembling and inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Will be responsible for replacing expendable parts, gaskets, seals lines and fittings.
- May perform machining, painting, and/or shipping duties.
- Will handle special projects as needed.
- Two year technical college degree or two years’ experience as a surface kit technician.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Must have basic knowledge of soldering and assembling electro-mechanical equipment.
- Possess good communication skills and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- 1-2 years of experience with SAP is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience with MAPS is preferred.
- Some experience in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Able to work overtime and some weekends as needed.
Baker Hughes - 2 years ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...