Responsible for the support and training, included but not limited to, emotional support, physical support and monitoring, and development of life skills through training programs, all leading to increased independence and participation in community life for persons with developmental disabilities and/or other related disorders.
May assist with the hiring, training, scheduling and evaluating the performance and other supervisory duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in providing services and support to individuals with developmental disabilities or related disorders preferred.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with all levels of personnel internal and external.
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- One year previous supervisory experience preferred.
ResCare - 11 months ago
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....