Actively engage partners, vendors, and suppliers, strengthen relationships, and promote joint initiatives to meet current and forecasted customer requirements. Seek out and develop new business alliances. Facilitate ad-hoc cross-functional teams to resolve partner issues and build the company’s reputation for success.
Responsibilities for Vendor Management Manager:
- Central point of contact for project & market staff.
- Liaison between business partners, project teams, and corporate support teams.
- Advocate for partners.
- Actively engage partners and promote mutually beneficial initiatives.
- Scout and qualify vendors and suppliers
- Schedule and coordinate the mobilization of crews
- Monitor scoping precision and purchase orders
- Collaborate with the markets to reconcile vendor accounts
- Analyze, organize, and report on large data sets.
- Assist with unique projects and help drive new initiatives
- Provide training, ad-hoc financial analyses and reporting
- Help conduct vendor meetings and lead on going communications
- Support management, field teams, and other cross functional departments
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Working knowledge of Oracle and QuickBase
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Profession/Executive presence
- A bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management or related field
- At least five years experience in Wireless Industry Operations and Deployment
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Versatility and flexibility
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly changing priorities
- Strong negotiations skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Must enjoy working with others, understand human behavior, and work in a teaming environment
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
MasTec Network Solutions - 2 years ago
MasTec Network Solutions provides turn-key installation services to the wireless industry in designing, supplying, and supporting technology...