Overview This position will work to provide day-to-day support to the business in the area of business applications. Primary focus will be to support the Oracle ERP r11i application deployed across AWP NA. This includes providing education, understanding, support, troubleshooting, communications and 1st level Application assistance. This position will also work with the Business Analyst by functional area to define, design, test, and deploy application solutions with the business. To accomplish this, the users issues are tracked within a Help Desk system and this position will be required to maintain and update the information within this system for tracking and communication purposes. Application Project participation and management may be a part of this position as well.
Responsibilities include exploring potential technologies, conducting research, working with 3rd party vendors, testing of applications and implementation of procedures and tools. This position works with the AWP IS team & the Corporate TMS team to evaluate potential solutions within the Oracle ERP Suite in parallel with other technologies. Responsibilities - Provide 1st level support to troubleshoot issues within the TMS Oracle ERP Suite implemented across AWP by responding to requests for assistance in person, via phone or electronically
- Diagnose and resolve software / application issues
- Research questions using all available information & resources
- Advise user on appropriate action or work-around
- Follow standard help desk procedures including logging all interactions and resolutions
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource including identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Stay current with TMS Oracle Applications information, changes and updates
- Participate in the identification, requirements, documenting, status update and flow of information for enhancement from AWP to Corporate TMS team.
- Perform quality assurance testing of new software releases, updates or patches
- Ensure that IS documentation, procedures, processes are complaint with SOX & internal IS control requirements
- Assist in the implementation of business processes, applications, and IS tools within AWP organizations including testing, documentation, and user training.
- May act as part of a project team or leader for IS project supporting the business initiatives including planning development, status update, resource planning and counter measures. Qualifications Level of education required: A 4-year degree is highly preferred, preferably in computer science or related degree and appropriate experience
- Working knowledge of Oracle EBS r11i application software
- Knowledge of Help Desk call tracking applications preferred
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of hands-on experience with Oracle EBS r11i application OR equivalent education (Bachelors degree or an Associates degree - Technical degree preferred) OR one year of hands-on experience with the Terex TMS system.
- Experience with business processes and implementing IS tools to support internal & 3rd party solutions within supply-chain, manufacturing or sales preferred
- Proven experience in support of SOX & other internal IS controls in the manufacturing environment preferred
- Analytic skills, troubleshooting & problem solving ability
- Strong Communication Skills – specifically in the area of call center services
- Planning and priority setting capability
- Customer Service Oriented
- Stress Tolerant
- Business Acumen
- Teamwork Skills
- Attention to details
- Strong results orientation
- Self-starter & Self-directed
- Project origination and management
Terex - 22 months ago
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...