Chicago Tribune Media Group is seeking a Digital Sales Manager to support our Classified and Regional Retail Divisions. As a Digital Sales Manager you will be responsible for growing and developing digital business revenue, market share and profitability goals while enhancing customer satisfaction. You will be selling current and prospective accounts and developing action plans and category initiatives.
- Determine the digital product needs for the assigned categories/divisions and make recommendations on products to support the digital initiatives.
- Determine the appropriate digital metrics for the division and communicate the performance of those metrics to the divisional teams.
- Work with agencies connected to the divisions to forge relationships with the decision makers that impact digital spending. Use those relationships to drive more existing digital revenue, new business and gather strategic insights.
- Manage Digital Champions in the support of their assigned divisions.
- Actively develop relationships with sister properties to stay up to speed on their digital efforts for Regional Accounts and new business.
- Bachelor's Degree required and 5+ years experience of success in Digital Media sales.
- Thorough understanding of the Regional Accounts and local competition’s digital options and strategies.
- Team player attitude with a thorough understanding of mobile and online.
- Highly driven and excellent analytical, written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Must be effective at multi-tasking and have exceptional time-management skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with large clients in person and over the phone
- Some travel required along with attendance at after hour events and seminars.