Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) is a leading provider of cloud-based marketing and PR software that helps organizations of all sizes reach and influence buyers across social networks, online and through the media. Vocus provides a software suite for social media marketing, content distribution and public relations to help customers generate awareness and increase sales in today’s customer-led buying process. Vocus is used by more than 30,000 organizations worldwide in seven languages.
Our state-of-the-art New Urbanist headquarters in Beltsville, MD, makes Vocus a truly remarkable place to work. Find out more at http://www.whyworkatvocus.com/headquarters and find us on Facebook at Vocus Careers.
Search Engine Marketing Manager
Are you a whiz at Google searches? Do you have strong quantitative skills and want to manage national and International lead generation campaigns? We’re looking to expand our search team responsible for increasing new customer acquisition through web, social and mobile search. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior search engine marketing and search engine optimization experience, be data-driven, and have proven success in driving down cost per acquisition and increasing website traffic, preferably in a B2B environment. As part of our Search Marketing Team, you will create new campaigns, conduct bid management and website optimization initiatives, prepare reports and develop landing pages and keyword copy in support of US and International lead generation requirements.
- Develop keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns
- Create new paid search campaigns utilizing various internal Web-based systems
- Create/modify landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns
- QA campaigns before launching
- Optimize web sites for search engine rankings and visibility as needed
- Make campaign and keyword optimization changes under direction of Search Marketing Manager
- Create campaign reports
- Budget stewardship to ensure campaigns are managed efficiently and target CPLs are achieved
- 2-3 years search engine marketing
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other third party analytics and optimization tools.
- Strong analytics and Excel skills
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
- Prior experience with Salesforce and/or Marin Software
- Search engine optimization experience
- Mobile search experience
Vocus - 17 months ago