We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Scheduler supporting the planning and scheduling function for large scale Transportation projects. In this role, you will:
· Manage the Integrated Master Program Schedule (IMPS)
· Develop and update design phase schedules
· Develop contract time determination (pre-letting) schedules
· Review contractor baseline construction schedules
· Analyze monthly updates of construction schedules
· Analyze modifications and revisions to construction schedules
· Record and report the actual progress of the work versus the planned work
· Prepare technical evaluations and status reports of schedule progress
· Evaluate time impact analysis and prepare independent opinion on causation
· Identify schedule delay mitigation opportunities
· Evaluate claims and make appropriate recommendations.
· Coordinate schedule impacts and interfaces between construction projects
· Coordinate with Project Management, construction and design personnel and contractors to support schedule reviews and management reporting
· Implement cost and resource loading and track within P6 environment
· Support project controls systems implementation, as needed
· Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering Preferred, but not required
· Ability to obtain PSP certification within 1 year of employment
· Excellent IT skills with an intermediate level, plus working knowledge of MS Office programs
· 7+ years of in-depth, verifiable, expert level knowledge using Primavera P6 as well as P3
· Understand and be able to apply recourse and cost loading to schedule activities within the P6 environment
· Good working knowledge of construction practices and methods with experience in roads, bridges, rail, buildings, utilities, and earthwork construction preferred
· Must have excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Must be pro-active, adaptable and able to motivate team members.
· Able to manage multiple assignments and set priorities to meet critical time deadlines
· Able to interface with both clients and other inter-office discipline at a senior level
5 – 10 years experience
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...